www. mediterraneotransfer.com website ID Manita Srl firm with registered office at number 8, Via Vita, Trapani porto (TP) processes personal data provided by customers in order to fulfil and to confirm terms and conditions, to process electronic orders, expeditions and necessary information during periods required by law.
- The data controller in agreement with the GDPR ("Regulation") is Manita srl, ID Manita srl firm with registered office at number 8, Via Vita, Trapani porto (denominated "Data controller");
- The data controller's contact details are: e-mail "email@example.com", phone "
- +39 3288009095";
- Personal data are necessary information regarding identified or identifiable individuals.
PERSONAL DATA SOURCE
- The data controller processes personal data with the prior consent of the customer only then the purchase and the electronic order on www.mediterraneotransfer.com website;
- The data controller only processes contact details and customer identification in order to fulfil the purchasing;
- The data controller processes personal data for accounting as well as for necessary information between the contractors for the duration required by law. Personal data will not be made public or disclosed to other countries.
PROCESSING DATA PURPOSE
- Registering for www.mediterraneotransfer.com according to point 4, section 2 of GDPR;
- To fulfil the electronic order of the customer (name, surname, address, e-mail, phone number);
- To observe law and regulations originated from the contractual relation between the customer and the data controller;
- Without personal data the purchase contract will not be concluded.
STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
- The data controller saves personal data for the necessary period of time to fulfil rights and obligations originated from the contractual relation;
- The data controller must delete all personal data after the period mentioned above.
RESPONSIBLE RECIPIENTS FOR PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
The third parties that process customer's personal data are subcontractors of the data controller. Subcontractors' services are essential for the success of the purchase contract and the processing of the electronic order between the data controller and the customer. The subcontractors of the data controller are:
- Webnode AG (e-commerce platform);
- Expedition company;
- Google Analytics (website analysis).
According to the regulations, the customer claims are:
- Access to personal data;
- Correction of personal data;
- Deletion of personal data;
- Opposition to personal data processing;
- Portability of personal data;
- Anulment of the consent to the use of personal data processing in writing or by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Complaint to supervisory authority in case of infringement of the regulations.
PERSONAL DATA SECURITY
- The data controller claims to adopt technical and organisational precautions to protect the personal data;
- The data controller adopted technical precautions to protect the data storage spaces and the computer access with a password through using antivirus software and doing regular computer maintenance.
- By placing an electronic order on www. mediterraneotransfer.com website, the customer agrees to the personal data security conditions;
- The customer agrees to these conditions by ticking the box in the booking form;
- The data controller can revise the regulation above mentioned at any time. The revised version must be posted on his website.
These regulations have been in force since 01/04/2021.